Freshwater Bala Shark, Pleco, Flower Horn, Parrot fish peaceful aquarium.

Today as I came to work I couldn't help but notice our aquarium setup which we have in our main lobby area. What really caught my eye was a green algae like stain next to the filter intake and really did seem very strange since maintenance has just been performed on this aquarium. After staring at the tank for a bout five minutes I noticed that some of the fish were covered with a slime like substance. My first initial reaction was, we have a severe case of ich. I immediately told my supervisor about the issue with our tank and he suggested me going to a local pet shop and find some sort of medication to treat our problem. After driving around for a few minutes I was able to find a small but local aquarium shop near my job. They had a great selection of saltwater fish, unfortunately I was on duty and couldn't really do much browsing around. I did however manage to get a quick glimpse of a small but very healthy looking Albino Oscar cichlids, Ghost Knife Fish and a large select of guppies. I do own a 75 gallon fresh water aquarium which is housing a large Managuense Jaguar Cichlid so I will definitely come and visit this shop on my day off or during my weekend exploration.
Eventually I had to come back to work and take care of the ich problem which hopefully cures with kordon rid ich disease treatment. In a few days and with the help of its great Eheim AEH2217370 Classic Aquarium filter I know this aquarium will be back in healthy conditions in no time.

1 comment:

  1. Everyone love fishes at home or a pond. If you love fishes and want them in your pond or home then go to Online Fish Store and buy one today. You love it to have fishes at your home.

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...