My Saturday fish catch. Aggressive Jaguar Cichlid Managuense Check it Out.

My Saturday morning started like any other, began all house chores, breakfast and off to explore the aquarium world. I went to a local pet shop that has a mini aquarium room full of different types of cichlids  and Arowanas. Browsing around a small Managuense Jaguar Cichlid caught my eye. The size of it was simply amazing! It has a huge fish, about a foot big and looked very healthy and active. After spending a few minutes browsing around this shop I decided to purchase this lovely and amazing fish. Here's a video of it so all of you can see what exactly I'm referring to.
I plan on maintaining in inside a nice 150gl tank with a lot of oxygen and a healthy diet. I will feed him/her lots of nutritious food like, meal worms, blood worms, crickets, krill (currently loves it) and the occasional live meal here and there.  I don't want this fish to get used to live foods as it can become expensive. For now he or she is in this 75gl quarantine tank while he acclimates to my water conditions I have running in my aquarium. What does everyone think? Any ideas? Suggestions, feel free to share and comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...