After a long day at work.

There's nothing better than getting home from a long day at the office. Hour after hour I spend my day behind a computer screen, focused on my daily tasks. Today while driving home I drove by what seemed to be like a small pet shop. I drove for a good three to four blocks when I decided to go back and investigate, hence the name Aquarium Hunter. After turning around and driving around the block for a few minutes, I finally managed to find parking. Walking inside the pet shop gave me a welcoming and happy feeling, a very peaceful atmosphere it was and great selection of aquariums.
Live planted aquariums is mostly what this small but awesome local pet shop has to offer. Prices were fairly affordable, nothing extreme although they did have some very expensive silver Arowana, several beautiful looking saltwater lion fish and what seemed to be a very exotic blue ringed octopus. On my way out I simply couldn't resist but to ask what that exotic thing was, so I asked the friendly employee. He quickly confirmed my initial guess and confirmed it to be a saltwater blue ringed octopus. It was simply amazing, sadly I don't have the environment nor the knowledge to house and keep this magnificent creature of the deep blue sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...