Megalodon vs Black Tip Shark Face Off Must Read

I can't help but blog about this and the similar things I found between a Megalodon and Black Tip Shark. One of the no brainers is their great power, both being good swimmers and hunters. Now I'm not 100% sure if Megalodon exist or if they are great hunters but just imagine for a bit. Who do you think would win in a face off between these two great beast.
There's no doubt the black tip shark is powerful just like it's ancestor the Megalodon before it became an extinct species of shark that lived approximately 28 to 1.5 million years ago, during the Cenozoic Era.
Regardless their age or size, there is no doubt in my mind that both of these magnificent creatures require respect in order to understand. If any Megalodon are still around, I surely hope we manage to get a good image of it to share with the whole world and inform others of our magnificent ocean life.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...