How to Relieve Stress and Frustration Quick and Easy.

Good morning friends, yesterday was such a frustrating and stressful day I  didn't have time to blog. However today things are the opposite of what they were last night. For a few days I've had internet issues, my modem being slow and eventually crashing. Today my local Fedex driver came to my door and brought me a fresh new modem and an exciting day began.
Small Desktop Aquarium by Aquarium Hunter
It's been roughly three hours since my new modem came in and just one hour has passed by since I got home from buying live food for my mantis shrimp. While at the aquarium store, I noticed this beautiful 5 gallon saltwater desk aquarium tank, with nice coral and a few pieces of live rock. After asking for a price, and finding out to be so cheap I bought one for my office at work. Tomorrow I'll be going back to work and I feel so excited for tomorrow and my new small aquarium setup. I know that once this tank is setup within my office space it'll help me concentrate and it'll help relieve any office stress or frustration my workplace may cause. Everyone should have one of these on their office, trust me it really helps with anxiety and anger issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...